Mar 6, 2012

I'm Back!!

I apologize, I have been away from the cupboard in the last couple of weeks, making funeral arrangements and all of the details that go along with loosing a loved one.  My father-in-law, Ray Norris now rests in peace.  The one thing that comforted us the most during this time was good food.  It just seemed to make the situation seem better, at least for a few moments.  It's simply amazing how food affects us in so many ways, right under our noses.  I would like to show my appreciation to all who supported us during this difficult time.

Moving forward, I am excited to say that Spring is on the way!  I am looking forward to the new birth that this exciting season brings.  I can't wait to see butterflies on bright pink azalea bushes, and honey bees on peach tree blooms, pollinating away, preparing the trees for summer fruits, and vines for blackberries, blueberries, and grapes.  Stay tuned for my early Spring post, coming soon!

With love From the Cupboard,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment