May 2, 2012

Our "Lil" Peach Tree--Part 4


April 18, 2012.  

There are now little baby green peaches hanging on our 'lil peach tree! It's only a matter of the perfect amount of sunshine and rain to keep these babies growing.  Now I don't normally spend my time watering trees, but this year I decided that I definitely wanted to be able to enjoy these precious little fruits, and have been watering the tree as I see fit. (I may have snuck in a little Miracle Grow too...).  I am not willing to take those same risks this year.  I guess it's still a waiting game...
 


April 25, 2012.

Wow! Only one week later, and the little peaches have grown!  From a distance, this lil tree looks no different from the last couple of posts, but it you look closely, you can see how much the baby peaches have grown!






No comments:

Post a Comment